Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Why you dont tell me the truth?
Assalamualaikum. Okay Hi, Emmy tak ada niat pun nak buat hati awak terluka dan hanya bertepuk sebelah tangan. Yelah I dont know anything. If you told me that, you likes me. Yeah sure Im never have to broke your heart. Im never meant to hurt you, to make you give up on what you do. Tak ada niat langsung. Yes I know since on that day, Emmy perasan yang something will be happened. Emmy pernah bagitahu awak yang lepas spm baru Emmy bagitahu siapa yang betul-betul Emmy sayang. So you just wait. Jangan cepat putus asa. Did I said that I love that guy? I just said that I like his style and blablabla. Doesnt meant that I love him for forever dude. So take it easy. Jangan serabutkan diri tu dengan macam-macam. Why you dont just stay as my best partner, yelah kita boleh share problems together. Happy je hihi. Yeah you know what happened to me right, this and that. Emmy harap awak faham. Okay just one question, 'why you dont just tell me the truth?' kenapa tak cakap berdepan yang awak sukakan saya. Show it to me, Im will not embarrass you. Yeah its true. Kalau bagitahu awal-awal kan senang. Takda siapa yang sakit hati. Lega je kan. Soal terima ataupun tidak itu nanti ceritanya. Tapi kalau mahukan sesuatu, bagitahu face to face kay baby. I will wait until you tell me the truth. Fight for this love. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment